First Ever NSV Post!!!!

sarah5423
sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
Ok so I've lost 22lbs and have dropped almost 2 dress sizes and am overall healthier and fitter which is great and I'm very happy, clothes getting too big etc over the past few months.

BUT I've never felt the urge to post these successes until last night whilst trying on old clothes for our hiday on Friday I tried on a skirt I bought when we were travelling Australia in 2009 and at the time it fitted well. Not only was it big I literally had to hold it up when walking to show hubby the difference!

I don't know why this struck such a cord with me but I finally realised how far I've come and also can't believe it used to fit me!

Has anyone else had a experience like this where one little thing opens your eyes to the difference in your body?

Replies

• Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    That's awesome! Clothing usually does it for me as well. It took a really long time for me to be able to notice a difference just looking at myself but I finally got there.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Great NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!