where are my boobs?

Options
i am genuinely not liking my boobs disappearing. the only fat that i will accept, is the one in my boobs.

Replies

• Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    So, what is the point of this topic?

If it's the question in the title: they are on your chest, between your belly button and your neck.

But seriously though, would you rather be fat and large chested or healthy with smaller breasts?

There is nothing you can do about your breasts disappearing from weight loss, apart from surgery, which I wouldn't recommend.

It is best to just learn to love your new body, no matter what the size of your breasts is.
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    If it's the question in the title: they are on your chest, between your belly button and your neck.

:laugh:
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    They are always the first to go (hips are the last). You are getting healthy and believe me...being in good health trumps big boobs.
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    Sorry but I have to agree with Ichdrasil, The common rule is it normally disappears from the boobs first!
  • snapdoodle1
    Options
    good lol i cant wait to get rid of some of mine..
  • ShaunaLouiseGetsFit
    Options
    i know the fist thing to lose when a woman loses weight, is their boobs. i am not that stupid. i was only trying to start a witty little banter among us women who have experience losing some of our boobs.
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i know the fist thing to lose when a woman loses weight, is their boobs. i am not that stupid. i was only trying to start a witty little banter among us women who have experience losing some of our boobs.

I lost all of my boobage, then bought some replacements :)
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    You're not losing your boobs. You're just returning them to their naturally intended size.
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well if that is the case, my husband regularly laments the loss of my 36D's. Now I'm a 32D with a six pack, so I'm happy. I know I'm only still in the D category because of my chest muscle, but hey, I'll take what I can get!
  • marcoscu
    marcoscu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Small ones are better...
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I went and bought new bras the other day and was actually excited that I was still a B-cup and not yet an A-cup! HA! :laugh: It sucks, yes, but I'd rather have my fit body with no boobs than my chubby one with 'em! :tongue:
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    LOL I'd gladly share some of mine! I'm an E and have an impossible time finding cute bras. I also can't go out to the bar without people trying to touch them!
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I was so excited when I gained like 30lbs (weird right) BECAUSE I also went up two cups sizes loll buuuhhbye itty bitty titty commitee.. BUT I have no lost 20lbs and I am re-enorlling in the bitty club lol. oh welll!! My man says as long as he can get a handfull he's all good :P
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    mine are disappearing too and I'm like you the only fat that I will accept on me LOL
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    they won't seem so small when the rest of you catches up, no worries
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    in the last year iv lost about 5 bra sizes haha! but i dont mind smaller boobs they suit my frame better and im just glad after breastfeeding 3 kids i have boobs at all and they dont sag haha!!
  • kobashi
    kobashi Posts: 164
    Options
    i am genuinely not liking my boobs disappearing. the only fat that i will accept, is the one in my boobs.

Always implants....
  • abcmom03
    abcmom03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options

ummmm....this is not always the case! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I fully understand!! The first fat to go is the boobs and the first fat to pack on is the hip/butt area for me. I would happily buy new boobs if I could afford it!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You're not losing your boobs. You're just returning them to their naturally intended size.

This!
    And it isn't always the first to go, it depends on your genetics of course.
    (my first to go was the back fat & then stomach, as that was the last place I gained it)