Recipe Calculator!

Options
SelenityJ
SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
I just found this tool and it's really useful for not only calculating recipes but putting your recipes in a database as well! And you can elect to share them with other members or keep them private.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp

Replies

• kmhenry84
    kmhenry84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    There is a calorie calculator for recipes here on Mfp too
  • tuckyfatbutt
    tuckyfatbutt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this handy website. I wanted to add more of my own recipes and this will be a huge help.
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    There is a calorie calculator for recipes here on Mfp too

There is? I can't find it.
  • jenniferstanton
    jenniferstanton Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I just found this tool and it's really useful for not only calculating recipes but putting your recipes in a database as well! And you can elect to share them with other members or keep them private.

Bump
  • LyneLM
    LyneLM Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Under Tools, there is Recipe Nutrition Facts Calculator; works well.
  • kmhenry84
    kmhenry84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Click on food and then recipes. You just enter in what food you've used and how many servings it makes.

If you're on the app, from the add new food screen, click on recipes and then you an add from there :-)
    Then you can use that to put in your food instead of bringing in all the information from a different site :-D

Hope this helps.
  • asmallermeplz
    asmallermeplz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    BUMP:flowerforyou:
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I prefer the MFP calculator to the Spark People. MFP has an insanely big database when it comes to food
  • metalvegan
    metalvegan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    The one on here is amazing. I use it almost every day!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options

This is good when you want to share on facebook etc though. I use the MFP recipe calculator just because its easier to add to my diary.
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • Hufanae
    Hufanae Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Where do you find the directions & secondary ingredients to the member submitted MFP recipes?
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for pointing out the mfp tool! I honestly hadn't realized it was there. I'll likely be using both but I'm really glad to know that this is here and will be easier to use for my logs I think.
  • blesdchile
    Options
    Great tool. Thanks!