Newbie here. Just want to say Hi!

tecatecate
tecatecate Posts: 8
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Patricia. I am currently getting a Masters degree in environmental studies. I am working two jobs, one at a day veterinary practice and the other at a veterinary emergency hospital at night and weekends. I am super busy but have had some success just dieting on my own. I was 294 lbs back in March. I am now 254. I have lost some good weight but I have reached a plateau that has been going on for the last 3 months.

I am redoing my diet (not been the best lately), I got a membership to the Y (my day job pays for ½ of my membership so it is not as much) at the Y I am taking a couple of classes, hip hop hustle and body blitz. I have a walking video that I do in the mornings and I am going to try to take a walk at night if possible (it is getting cold and dark early here). I am hoping that I will be able to begin to lose weight again.

I hope this site will give me the extra boost to get me going again. I have already posted my food intake for breakfast and realized I am eating more then I think I am.

Well I can’t think of anything else right now but I will keep everyone posted on my progress. Wish me luck!

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Hello Patricia, really the Y is that expensive or is the pay that low, :wink: definitely when you check out your food calorie intake before eaten well the numbers can be astronomical. lol Good Luck on tour journey on weight loss and life in general. :happy:
  • Not suprised,

The pay is low:). Good luck to you on your weight loss also.
  • Hi Patricia!!

Wow!! Sounds like you got a lot going on. This is a great place to help you keep track of your food & exercise & you will find lots friends to encourage you through the rough spots!!

Welcome & Good Luck!!!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.