Insanity!

Hey all, I'm thinking of starting insanity tomorrow! But before I do, I need to know, does it work? Will I get fast results?
If anyone has done insanity, please tell me what its like :) I really want to do this!

Replies

• Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    I saw incredible results with insanity the first time I did it -- lost about 6 pounds, a few inches, etc. I was also very strict about sticking to the diet and I was running on-top of insanity workouts (so not sure if it was the combo of things or what). You'll probably be sore and tired, but stick with it and you'll get results!.
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    I have done it and loved it and the results!! If you need anymore info send me a message I love chatting about insanity :)
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    I'm in week 5 of my first round and I am addicted! It's probably the hardest program I've ever done but I love to see all the sweat pouring off my body when I finish a workout. I lost 5 lbs in my first month and 2" off my waist. I've heard the resutls get even better after the 2nd month so I'm really looking forward to seeing how my body changes at the end of the full 60 days.

Give it a try. I'm sure you won't be sorry you did! Feel free to friend me if you want additional support.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Week 5 Day 2 Core Cardio & Balance

Day 2 of recovery week and I feel great! I'm planning to order an Insanity shirt today to commemorate successful completion of the 1st month of this crazy program. Y'all know my eye is on the real prize though...the official "I Earned It" shirt you get once you complete the full 60 day program. I've got my application already printed and in 4.5 short weeks I will be preparing to send that baby in to Beachbody to mark the occasion!

Keep digging folks. Day 63 here we come!!!