The Moment

Options
OK, never posted anything here, never thought I would, never say never. I am down 80 lbs and broke down and went to Catherine's (loved their fit and quality) Plus size clothing store to get a couple of pants as I was down to 2 pair. Anyhow I bought them and after that realized I might not be able to go back to the store again to shop (online maybe but like to try on before I buy) as the lowest size they carried in the store (with any real variety) was 16 and I was on my way past that (they fit but going to be big in about a month). It is beginning to hit me now that I am smaller than I used to be.

Replies

• NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    Options
    well done! I'm also finding it hard to get it into my head that I'm not smaller too and keep walking past shops that I could never shop in before. Are you also finding that now you aren't restricted to just buying what fits that you don't really know what you like?

I wonder when our brains will catch up with our bodies??

Keep up the great work :-)
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!! i suggest before the month has passed you better start looking for another store to shop at.
    i can't wait until that happens to me

congratulations to you again
  • davery1985
    davery1985 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    fantastic well done x
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Wow-- that sounds like a wonderful realization to have. Good for you for all that hard work!
  • hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! Well done you! I can't wait for that moment!! Better find another store soon or it could get embarrassing!!.
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I know that is a good feeling. My daughter is making me buy size Medium in shirts now, I've been getting Large and they are too big and my jeans are continuing to get bigger too, it is frustrated to buy something new and in a month it's too big but it is also so AWESOME! Enjoy it is only getting better, it is so worth it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!