I'm New

dewanarenee
dewanarenee Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself! I am new to this website thanks to one of my friends who referred me. I am currently at 154 (YIKES) and not sure of my current measurements but my goal is to get back down to 135-140. I am 5"3 and I am not round in my eyes but I could tone up and concentrate on my abs and legs. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Welcome to MFP! This is such a great site...you will love it. Good luck on your journey. :drinker:
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Welcome! :smile: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Thanks! Luv the support already! :wink:
  • Just wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself! I am new to this website thanks to one of my friends who referred me. I am currently at 154 (YIKES) and not sure of my current measurements but my goal is to get back down to 135-140. I am 5"3 and I am not round in my eyes but I could tone up and concentrate on my abs and legs. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,
    I notice your military uniform in the picture, what branch are you? My daughter just went to boot camp in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, for the Army.

I wish I had your weight.:ohwell:
This discussion has been closed.