need help p90x hybrid workout with nutrition and cal goals!

Options
Hello,

I am 32 years old, 5'9 and weight 168 lbs. I am a very athletic person and eat a 80% raw food diet. I am now starting p90x hybrid workouts with insanity that is 6 days per week 60-80 minutes per day. Also will be walking 1 mile average pace every other morning or so. Here is what myfitnesspal is saying for my calorie and nutrition count.

Net Calories Consumed* / Day 1,630 calories/day
Carbs / Day 224 g
Fat / Day 54 g
Protein / Day 61 g

I am saying my p90x + insanity workouts = 600 caloires burned
1 mile walk = 100 cals burned

so 1,630 + 600 = 2230 daily. My goal is to go from 168 to 160 and get my body fat below 10%. Can someone help me out further with this as i have no idea if the nutrition is correct as i did the default that myftinesspal gives based on age, height, weight and weight goals.

I will be consuming these foods on a daily basis:

dr. mcdougalls organic oatmeal
1 brown cage free egg with pepper, red pepper and cayenne pepper on it. I just eat it plain.
16 oz of raw organic carrot juice with lemon made in my vitamix.
1 little of green juice: (2 cups spinach, 1 cup collard green, 1 banana, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup non fat plain yogurt, 2 tbsp flax seeds)
75+ oz of reverse osmosis water
1 shot of raw wheatgrass as I grow and sprout the seeds and have a manual juicer.

chicken + fish a few times per week.

Here is the hybrid schedule that I am doing. Plan to do a triathlon some day.

http://www.goferboy.com/fitness-programs/about-p90x/p90x-insanity-hybrid-schedule/

thanks!