Options
mello
mello Posts: 817 Member
:cry: Prayers for all

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I don' know what that means haven't seen too much news today, but God Bless you too.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I don' know what that means haven't seen too much news today, but God Bless you too.

They had a mass shooting, three shooters, 12 dead and 31 injured. The dead numbers keep rising sadly
  • NotSurprised
    Options

They had a mass shooting, three shooters, 12 dead and 31 injured. The dead numbers keep rising sadly

wow that's is terrible, I will check out the news probably internet because it is much more up to date.
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Heres the latest info from CNN

12 confirmed dead up to 31 wounded so far, 1 shooter dead as well. 2 other soldiers are also suspects and are in custody. All wounded or dead were US military personnel not civilians.

Please keep this situation and the families in your prayers
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    At least one of them was a civilian - a police officer.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    police officer not really a civilian but who really cares as long as he was a good person.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :cry: My heart goes out to all the families...
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Yes, a very sad day @ Fort Hood, not only for those who lost loved ones, but there was a graduation ceremony there today. To remember your graduation and remember the terrible shooting, cannot be an easy feat. My deepest sympathy to all involved.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Very sad indeed :( too much stress they are saying :(
  • strongandfit
    Options
    Sad, shocked. :cry: My heart goes out to those killed, injured and their families and all those in Fort Hood.

So far,

They identified one gunman as Major Malik Nadal Hasan, two other suspects in custody.

http://www.cnn.com/
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Prayers to all the families. Sad, sad thing to happen especially on American soil.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Nice thread, mello!

Sad day for our country. :frown:
  • strongandfit
    Options
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/11/05/texas.fort.hood.shootings/index.html

He was a psychiatrist. Oh, the irony. I've never heard of a more bizarre thing in my life.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Did anyone hear the heroic save by the Seargent who just happens to be a woman. Awesome go girls!
  • strongandfit
    Options
    Yeah, she's one of the first responders who got shot. Hope she's ok. Such bravery.