Options
vallemic
vallemic Posts: 278 Member
37 years old
5 feet 0

SW: 161.3 lbs (Sept. 2011)
CW: 118.3 lbs

43 lbs GONE!

In September 2011, I was at an all-time low about myself! I was the heaviest I had ever been and was classified as obese. I hated clothes shopping and going out was a chore because it took me forever to find something to wear! I dreaded the summer because I couldn't hide behind my big sweaters! I had no energy and thought about food all the time!

I decided to join to log my food that month and the pounds started to come off! I walked 1-3 times per week for the first 4 months. Then in January 2012, I joined the gym and added jogging, step classes, weight training... a little of everything! More of the weight came off! It took me about 8 months to lose 40 lbs which is about 5 lbs per month... not terribly fast but healthy :)

I feel like the old me again! I weigh the same as when I met my husband! I feel more confident being intimate and I love to shop for clothes! I enjoy hiking and biking with my family! Life is good!

Sept2011.jpg

IMG_8001_bw-24.jpg

Michellebefore2.jpg

IMG_8031_bw-19.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!