Spouses on MFP

Who all is a tag team couple on MFP?

My fiancé just recently joined so were both on here! :)

Replies

• lentigogirl
    lentigogirl Posts: 299 Member
    My husband is on now. It has been great.
  • RyLaneB
    RyLaneB Posts: 60 Member
    My husband is on here.
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 275 Member
    My husband is not here but he needs to be. Really needs to be.
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Mine's on here. Not as dedicated (obsessed) about logging as I am, but he's here :smile:
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    My husband is NOT on here. This is kind of like "my thing" I know he is not happy about his weight, but any time I offer simple suggestions, he just doesn't want to hear it. He's not in the right mindset to want to make changes yet.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    My husband is here, he just doesn't use it much.
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    My hubby "jowily" and I both use it! It is a great way to support each other! :heart:
  • purpleroses1021
    purpleroses1021 Posts: 46 Member
    My husband was here first. I fought it a little longer. But once I logged a day I saw in numbers how poor my diet was. I stayed too. Oh I knew I didn't eat well. But it all changes once you see the full picture.
  • Briszler75
    Briszler75 Posts: 88 Member
    My boyfriend is on here too. We have both lost the same amount of weight so far. It's a little competition! :-D
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    I have one of those husbands that eats whatever he wants and never gains =/ Even if he needed to lose weight, he'd just let me cook all the time and workout and he'd be fine. However, he's in the military so he eats about 8000 calories a day or more and still loses weight. At least once he's done with tech school he won't have to eat like that anymore! But his MRE's are about 5000 calories...they are fattening them up for a 3 week training session where they will be in full fatigues with 100lb packs in the 100+ degree San Antonio weather.

MFP is definitely my thing and I think I like it better that way :)
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    My husband has been talking about joining. I'm not sure I would like that much... I think he's using it as another way to spy on me. :grumble:

Edit for typo.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    My husband has an account but as soon as he joined Crossfit, MFP never saw him again.
  • kayfrog
    kayfrog Posts: 109 Member
    I'm trying to get my husband on here, but I don't think he's serious about loosing weight yet.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    My husband is on here. He's lost 35 pounds and is just maintaining. I have quite a bit more to lose.. :blushing:.
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    My wife is on here but has been MIA as of right now. She has always eaten perfectly so MFP wasn't a necessity as it is for me.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,275 Member
    had the wife on here for a short while, she didn't like counting cals or obsessing food, so she's gone LOL \m/ she handles her weight differently and still manages to do well \m/
  • My wife is on but won't "friend" me. Makes for a fun "cat and mouse" game between us. I think she's afraid I'll stalk all her friends. Of course, if they are as awesome as she is...I just might. :wink:
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    My Wife WAS on here, but she no longer counts her calories. Since I do the cooking, she reaps the benefits! :grumble:

Of course, she lost her 15 pounds pretty quickly and has kept it off, so go her and her bad *kitten* self! :smile: I, on the other hand, still have a little ways to go
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    I joined the day after my wife did, and it's been great. We can support and help each other, share interesting posts and recipes, track each other's progress... It makes me feel doubly sorry for the people who post that their spouse/significant other is being unsupportive.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,374 Member
    Mine just recently joined!