Rapid weight loss and gain... anyone else with this??

Options
So I have been working with a team of doctors to deal with complications from hormones and neurotransmitters that are out of whack and using my diet and suppliments to try and fix the damage that has been done to my body. Which weight is the last on the list but the first one everyone sees when they meet me. At age 13, when I started my menses, I gained 100lbs that year. Whenever I gain or lose weight it's always 50lbs + in one way or another and super fast, like 10lbs a month or more on average. When I am on the diet that they have told me to be on I lose minimum 0.5-1 lb a day and in the beginning it's more like 2-3lbs a day that tapers off to the 0.5-1 lb... as long as I do what they tell me to. One day stepping out of bounds and I gain just as quickly too. This is the way it has been forever and it's frustrating, heartbreaking and has KILLED the elasticity in my skin.

I am just wondering if anyone else with hormone and neurotransmitter imbalances has this same kind of problem and what do you do to stableize? I have never made it down to my goal weight because I always go off the diet before and get discouraged.