Making Changes

Options
So after a ton of wonderful feedback from people on here I have decided to just have a little courage and make some changes. I have been doing 2-3hrs cardio a day, but after switching to maintance still remained eating 1200 calories (I am 5ft, 103lbs). After hearing that that was really not enough at all, I am going to work on lessening exercise and increasing food a little. It was plain stupidity that I didn't think to do this right when I switched to maintance!!! I really am just clueless and feel so stupid! Anyway, I'm sorry to ask yet more questions, but was wondering one more thing. I got back my exercise by a little today and am just curious if I remain at 1200-1300cals, should I expect to see a little gain or will my body most likely just use what I give it? I know it may sound stupid, but I'm reassured knowing its ok if it does happen...lol. I worked soooo hard to lose all this weight, but more than anything I just want to make sure I'm healthy now that I did! Thank you all again for your help and for putting up with me!! :)

Replies