Trying to Lose Post Baby Weight!

Options
Hi! My name is Breezy:) I'm 31 years old and I weigh 159lbs at 5'8". I know this doesn't sound like a lot but for me it is because I'm not used to this body. I had a beautiful baby boy 6 1/2 months ago and I am truly blessed to have him! I've been trying to lose the baby weight that I gained with him. I gained 40lbs. I was 137lbs before baby. I have these clothes in my closet that I can't fit and for a woman, that can really shatter your self esteem. I don't want to perfect, I just want to be me again:) I'm ready to start getting back to me!!

I am doing the calorie counting diet because it has always worked for me with my previous post baby weigh losses. If you have any questions, let me know! I am here to help support others and vice versa:)

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • bratty21
    Options
    Hey Breezy, Im Sam. Im also post baby (my daughters 10 months) and trying to lose 22pounds. Day two for me. Add me if you like. Ive got an open diary to friends
  • BreezyK77
    Options
    Hi Sam! Your little one is so cute! I'm slowly but surely losing this weight. I thought it was the nursing, but it turns out it was my hormones. Now I'm back to normal and the weight is falling off! I know you can do it! I'm always here for support and chatting. I'm a stay at home mom with my little guy:)
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi Breezy,
    You can do it mama!!! I just had my 2nd baby (3 months ago) and working out 6 days a week, eating, clean, and logging in everyday to count my calories intake. It's not easy but it's not impossible either:)
  • BreezyK77
    Options
    I'm calorie counting and it's working very well. I was 135lbs before my son was born 7 months ago so I'm taking it one day at a time. It took 9 months to gain it right! Are you doing insanity? I was doing it until my doc told me to get off of it until I'm done nursing:)