Paul Ryan P90X

Options
2»

Replies

• Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that he's keeping in shape, but that in no way changes my oponion of him as a politician or my thoughts on his political and economic views. I agree, though, that it would be awesome if it inspired more people to get in shape.

and we're even closer....im surprised its lasted this long.
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I think media believes that voters want to know if a candidate is healthy enough to be in that office which is why Governor Chris Christie's health came up when there was specualtion that he might be Romney's running mate.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Wow. This thread hasn't devolved into an all out Dems vs. Republicans war? Jeez, slow day on MFP.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I think its a good thing, but is it any of my business or should I care? Nope

According to the media however I guess I'm supposed to care what the candidates did 20 years ago in college or even further back into grade school.

How many people are the same in their 40's as they were in high school? Don't people evolve and change just a little bit? Heck, I'm not even the same in my 50's as I was in my 30's.

I'd like to tell the media "let's keep it somewhat current folks"
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I had to look up Paul Ryan to see who he was.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that he's keeping in shape, but that in no way changes my oponion of him as a politician or my thoughts on his political and economic views. I agree, though, that it would be awesome if it inspired more people to get in shape.

As I said before, I'm not interested in your political view.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I think media believes that voters want to know if a candidate is healthy enough to be in that office which is why Governor Chris Christie's health came up when there was specualtion that he might be Romney's running mate.

I call b.s. He's vice president. He's like a picture on a desk. The VP's help win elections, that's it. They do zip otherwise. He could be 98 and I'd think no different of him.... unless he used to be a part of the New Deal back in the day... that would change my mind..
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I care. I want a president and vice president who are physically fit and in good health.

Okay.... I lie. I'm a republican and I'd vote for Romney/Ryan regardlless. :wink: