Just starting my weight loss journey...

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Angela and I'm just starting my weight loss journey. After years of yo-yo dieting, I've decided that enough is enough and this time I'm determined to lose weight the old fashioned way through diet and exercise. I'm 5'9" and I currently weigh 218 pounds. My goal is to lose 70 pounds and get down to 148. Today I went jogging/walking and I feel amazing afterward. I'm hoping this "runners high" and encouraging words from you all will get me to where I want to be. I'm also hoping to make some new friends (even if they're just online). I just moved with my family from MA to MD and I don't know a soul other than my husband and my 3-year-old son!

Good luck to you all in your journeys as well!
Angela

Replies

• kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Good job Angela! Keep up the good work! I'm right there with you in that I just finished my workout and am riding that endorphin rush from it. Hope to see you around here more!

Take care!

-kevin
  • AngelUK1985
    AngelUK1985 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well done i;ve also got myself into a fitness routine i go climbing once or twice a week and same with badminton:) I feel tired but have energy at the same time