Need Successful INSANITY Friends

Options
I'm on week two of month one; I plan on doing three rounds of INSANITY, before starting P90X. Looking for friends who know whats up when it comes to this beautiful torture.

It hurts so good!

Replies

• ricosuavee123
    Options
    I did 1 month of insanity, and then had abdominal surgery.... now I'm starting over, on day 2 today. In that month I lost 20 lbs (had my calories set at 1200 and REALLY watched what I ate) but it's back after surgery. Add me if you want an insanity buddy. I also plan on doing p90x after this.
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I've gone through two full rounds of Insanity and have had awesome results each time. You're taking on a tall order looking to do three rounds! Feel free to hit me up for any questions you have. I'll try to answer as best I can! Good luck!
  • ShavoneJ
    ShavoneJ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am doing Month 2 Week 2 of Insanity. I've done P90X before as well. Just had a baby 3 months ago so I'm back at getting into shape again. I am going to do at least one more round of Insanity after this. If I can get through most of the moves without taking a break I am going to move on to Asylum. We shall see. I have lost 12 pounds so far in month 1. That is without following the nutrition plan like I should. Now, I am going to incorporate a better nutrition plan. Good luck! Dig Deeper. Feel free to add me :)
  • ShavoneJ
    ShavoneJ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I had a C/S so when I started Insanity a lot of the core moves were very hard for me. I definitely see an improvement!