hi everyone new here need to loose my pregnacy weight

Options
iam so desperte to loose my pregnancy weight its been 2 years now and still hasnt shifted im 224lbs and want to loose 84lbs any tips for me
iv strted my diet today and excersing well really its just my bike at home as i dont get a chance to go gym
any advice is appreciated
296605.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

Replies

• InTheMoney
    InTheMoney Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    that's a great start. As someone once said, "...the journey of 1000 miles begins with the first step..."
    what you've decided to do is a great first step. keep it up and use these boards for advice and motivation. There are a lot of great people here to for both.
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place w/ a lot of encouragement! You can do this! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! you can do this. One pound at a time, you will see results- the bike is fine to work with. I weigh 242 when i was pregnant with my twins- I am not 153 and feel great. I want to lose another 15-18 pound but I am not in no rush- I am now just doing my life changes and exercise at home- I am too cheap for gym membership- all my weight lost came from eating, exercise videos and walking- so you can certainly do this. Just remember don't get discourage as there will be times it will be hard but once you get over some hurddles you will feel great. Best of Luck! I believe you can do this!!!!
  • emma2009
    Options
    thanks everyone i will keep at it till i reach m goal and good luck to u all who have lost there weight
    feel free to give me more advice n help me along the way
  • Crystalabra
    Options
    I am new here too. I need to lose pregnancy weight and then some!! I'm currently 239 - my short term goal is to lose 15 lbs by Feb 9th for a wedding I'm attending in Mexico - my long term goal is to be 160 lbs. It's going to be a long journey, but I'm so ready to shed the pounds so I can be an active mommy.