If your a woman in her 40's, please add me :)

Options
13»

Replies

• slimfitin40s
    Options
    I'm brand new here and in my 40s. I would love some friends and support.
  • enithjo
    enithjo Posts: 1
    Options
    bump.
  • Jillian130
    Jillian130 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    42 here and added you :smile:
  • WendyLynnS
    Options
    I added you, I'm 43 :)
  • tmm825
    tmm825 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

I just registered on here today and you are my first friend on here! I am 40 and would welcome any encouraging friends as well!

Thanks!
  • apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    46 here Sending you a request. This is a great site for support! Good luck on your journey
  • jomaxi
    jomaxi Posts: 5
    Options
    Just turned 40 and want to lose 19 pounds, so as to get back to 10 stone. Please add me if you're a busy woman, minding kids, holding down a job and trying to eat healthy in between the chaos! lol!!
  • mlkiel
    mlkiel Posts: 91
    Options
    I sent you a request. I'm 43, anyone else feel free to add me. Logging and keeping track of what you eat and exercise, helps SO much. Good luck to all of us on our "healthy" journey:flowerforyou:
  • maliekas
    Options
    Hi ,I added you & anyone else that want's to add me feel free :)) It's hard doing this alone .
  • shoedog63
    Options
    I AM 47 AND JUST JOINED 2 DAYS AGO. I AM LOOKING TO LOSE ABOUT 45LBS.
  • cshamber
    cshamber Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    44 here!!! I will add you!!
  • itstime2dothis09
    Options
    I'm new to this and sure you use support, friends. Not sure how to add friends yet, hoping to learn. Please add me to the list - looking forward to joining all of you. In our journey !! :flowerforyou:
  • featherweight221
    Options
    46 here--Started with MFP last year and lost 30 lbs! Got lazy after I hit my goal and gradually gained 10 lbs back so here I am again. Not good with computers but will try to "friend" you!
  • HashtagTraci
    Options
    thank you all for the adds!!! :)
  • sisterphonetica
    sisterphonetica Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 44 and female, let's all be friends!
  • srob636
    srob636 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 in March and am looking to ramp this weight loss thing up a notch. Slacked a ton in the summer and am getting back on the boat with a whole new determination. I added you and anyone else feel free to add me. :smile:
  • mom2kids71
    mom2kids71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just added you too!
  • Nurturegirl
    Nurturegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 44 and new to this site and loving it! I'm determined and motivated to make permanent lifestyle changes with the help of MFP. I'll boost you up, if you hit a rut but also celebrate successes with you. Anyone who wants to add me as a friend please do.