Strange phenomenon

Options
steveinct
steveinct Posts: 140 Member
I have noticed a very strange phenomenon here on MFP. When men have nice bodies with ripped abs, their pants seem to always be falling off. I had nice abs when I was younger but never remember the need to wear my pants that low. Is this really sexy to you ladies? If so, do you ever think about the fact that they would look like a plumber if they turned around?

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    DAT V, Bro. Just Sayin
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    yes it is very sexy
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'll admit, I do NOT find the low pants a turn on. I'm just sayin'
  • CalWalker
    Options
    my pants just seem to sit lower, plus since losing fat, my navel has moved slightly making my pants appear lower.
  • StoutGirl09
    StoutGirl09 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It's sexy when its your own man but when its guys who show off for a picture, they are most likely stuck up.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    pull those pants up! :)
  • xiaomao06
    xiaomao06 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    No it is not sexy...pull your pants up!!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    If you mean they're so low that their boxers are hanging out and they have crotch gap then no.

If you're talking they're low and showing off that incredibly sexy V -- then yes.
  • lhather
    lhather Posts: 25
    Options
    ^ what she said. LOL:tongue:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    If so, do you ever think about the fact that they would look like a plumber if they turned around?

that's why I prefer my man in nothing but a towel, that way when he turns around I can just yank the towel off completely making the whoe issue of plumbers crack null and void.
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    does nothing for me personally but each to their own :smile:
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Everyday wear...yea it's stupid but for a pic that's made to be showing off those muscles having the low jeans accentuates the "V". I don't see much of a difference between guys doing that and girls showing off a nice pair of breast. Personally I enjoy great leg muscles on a man...personal favorite! lol
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I personally prefer the waistline about 1" below the navel and not too low. I really like the line of hair trailing down from the navel below the waistline (aka "treasure trail"). It's better to have an element of surprise and intrigue rather than be 1" away from public indecency.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    nope, does nothing for me.. i personally like the 'tease' of more being covered *S* stirs my imagination!
  • dr3wman
    dr3wman Posts: 205
    Options
    Are my shorts too low??
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    i just dont like that! :laugh:
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    It's like cleavage for us!
    Well most of us.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Would you like to see ladies posting pictures of our lovely bodies, and bikini bottoms up to our belly buttons?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    If you mean they're so low that their boxers are hanging out and they have crotch gap then no.

If you're talking they're low and showing off that incredibly sexy V -- then yes.

This. It's disgusting when guys wear their pants low and have to waddle. It also looks like they pooped their pants.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    No, not sexy. EVER.

Just my opinion though. I am a happily married woman though, and I am extremely attracted to my hubby. Who wears his pants properly :love: