All you JM 30DS people...

Options
Kudos to you! You are amazing!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

I've heard so many people on here talking about Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and finally went to YouTube to see what all the fuss was about. I watched the entire level 1 video and thought, hey, that doesn't look too difficult, (not any more than other half hour cardio dvd's i've done) I'll give it a try!

But OH. MY. GOD.

that is INSANE! :laugh: I am sitting here in a puddle of sweat. I can't imagine doing Level 1 for 10 days straight (let alone move onto level 2 and 3 which I haven't even watched the videos for yet, but out of curiosity, I just might! :smile: )

Anyways...just wanted to say all you people who: have done it, are currently doing it, or have just finished it: NO WONDER you all get the amazing results you are getting! and I take my hat off to you all! You are WARRIORS and I am in awe!

CONGRATS!!

Replies

• ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! Level 1 got easier for me around day 3 or 4. Today is day 4 of level 2 for me and so far it has not gotten easier, lol. But it's over in 25 minutes and I always feel good for having done it and not chickened out! Modify as needed, but keep moving! As Jillian says, "You are capable of working out. You're capable of working out hard."