How can I get to my goal weight?

Options
I'm sorry for reposting this, honestly. But I haven't gotten a lot of advice so I don't know what to do. :((

So two weeks ago when I weighed myself i was 141 pounds. Last weekend I was 138. This weekend I was 139.5.
I'm not stressing that anymore, weight fluctuates. I want to get down to about 115 - 120, hopefully by my 19th birthday, next February. By the way, I'm only 5'3". So I have a couple of questions and as many answers as possible would be greatly appreciated.....^^

First of all, I usually burn about 250 -400 with my exercise, depending on what it is. So should I eat those calories back or just stick with the 1250 that MFP recommends for me daily? I want to lose fat, so keeping a calorie deficit is a MUST. Will it still count as a calorie deficit if I eat my exercise calories back? Also, if I burn more calories than MFP recommends....is this bad?

Second of all, for exercise I do: Sun, Tues, Thurs, Friday, I do 35 - 45 minutes of intense cardio. Depending on what I do for cardio, it burns between 250 - 400 calories. And then on Monday and Wednesday, I do a circuit routine. This is my routine:

5 minutes of rope jumping
20 crunches
25 squats
10 - 15 (all I can do...for now) push ups)
5 minutes of running in place
25 leg lifts
15 lunges on each leg
25 chest flies (ten pound weights)
*****And, repeat. About, 3 - 4 times.******

Is this a good routine for losing fat? The cardio alone will burn about 300 - 400 calories (according to MFP)

Third, with doing all of this and keeping a diet high in protein, low in sugar, and eating lots of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, fat-free dairies, and drinking lots of water, will that be a good way to get a flat stomach? I have an event next May I want to look lean for so any advice is great!

Replies

• Edwardsvault
    Options
    You could swim and burn more calories then that in one hour while having fun. You need to stay under your calorie goal that mfp says. While not eating junk foods, fat or sugar. They are bad. You need to eat oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast. Yogurt for a snack lunch should be some skinless chicken breast grilled baked or broiled and veggies. Snack two maybe some cottage cheese. Then dinner should be close to what you had for lunch or maybe fish like salmon. There are good fats and bad fats. Look up on YouTube any type of sixpack abs diet and they will tell you what foods to eat ONLY that will help you lose belly fat. Okay now listen stop the cardio stop it. It only burns calories while doin it. You need to hit (hiit) high intensity intervals training. Now look up on YouTube mike Chang and watch his belly fat videos. Mostly the m100's that will blast the fat away. That's your new cardio. Now this is the secret. Lift weight three days a week. That will keep your metabo pumping even when not working out and make sure your consuming enough protein so you don't lose muscle. p.s just ause you burn 400 cal while working out I would keep eating past what you know your goal weight is. I hate how the app and more cals to your goal when you work out.
  • Edwardsvault
    Options
    Would NOT keep eating past goal weight my bad