Green Tea Pills?

Options
I have the green tea pills from Wal-Mart.. the ones that "reduce belly fat". I really got them because they curb your appetite, make you less hungry before a meal. Does anyone else use them? Or anything like them? How are your successes/failures with supplements, whether they be vitamin or weight loss. I know we're all here to do it the healthy way, but this seems more like assistance than purely doing it all for us.:heart:

Replies

• rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is the same brand you are taking, but I found these ingredients online from walmart

Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Crosscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Hyrpomellose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose. Contains Soy.

doesn't sound like anything I would want to put in my body.

it also states:

Take One Mega-T Plus Caplet Twice A Day. Take 30 Minutes Prior to A Meal, With A Full Glass of Water. Follow The Enclosed Diet and Exercise Plan.

So, the pills probably don't help you lose weight, the "enclosed diet and exercise plan" does.

I tend not to believe any of the claims of diet drugs and quick fixes.

Just plain ole healthy eating and drinking lots of water (or green tea) is the key. There is no magic bullet.
  • mrcconway
    Options
    Alli is the only true weight loss pill but you need to have a bathroom near by
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i can say they are a waste of money. i have tried many green tea items and honestly the only thing that is good for your weight loss is actual green tea, only because it keeps your mouth doing something rather than munching. the reason they curb your appetite is because you drink a full glass of water with them. just try drinking the full glass of water before each meal and you will get the same results. IMO

try a one a day energy or multi and you will feel better than those so called "diet pills"
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I don't put much faith in weight loss pills.
    If they worked, we'd be a nation of skinny people.