friends would be nice

Options
2»

Replies

• stephanieburris
    Options
    Hi There,

Congrats to you on your sucess so far! That's great. I, too, need extra support so feel free to add me :)

Stephanie
  • vedahanks
    vedahanks Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!

I 'm also looking to be healthier for my daughter :-)
  • missehsin
    missehsin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been here about a week now. I dont have any friends here to get me motivated. So feel free to add me and I will add you back :) We all need a little motivation.
  • Ange03063
    Ange03063 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great work with the weight loss so far. It's definitely a challenge, but I'm glad you're using your daughter as inspiration. We as parents (I have a 3-year-old son) have to set a good example for our children. It looks like you're off to a wonderful start! Keep up the hard work!
  • claire47
    claire47 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well done on your loss and i like your reason for doing it. Anyone can feel free to add me! Cx
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome.
  • 1973CJ5
    1973CJ5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    New here also, congrats.

Feel free to add, always can use more motivation!
  • TOxen
    TOxen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I totally understand wanting to have 'buddies' on here to be able to connect with to help motivate each other. Feel free to add me. I am fairly new as well so I don't have a big friend base yet....I don't want to have hundreds of friends, I prefer to have 'several' that actually care about each other...
  • TOxen
    TOxen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ^thats me
  • DougNewman
    DougNewman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined up last week, but this seems so natural already. It's great to be able to see the journey.
  • Kimberly021567
    Options
    Its my first day on this site but day two of my new life adventures. Feel free to add me if you would like we can support each other
    Kim
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • tito7388
    tito7388 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great Job man. We are all in the same boat and I feel your pain. I am a carb freak and ate unhealthy for a good 20+yrs.

Feel free to add me. This is a hard journey that we can enjoy....
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss! I'm also looking for motivational friends, so I'll send a request! Anyone reading feel free to add me also.
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    Congrats on the 12 lbs! Feel Free to add me!
  • ciobair
    ciobair Posts: 69
    Options
    Way to go man. Great start.

I'm in the same boat, just a little further back. Just finished my first week here and looking for a few like minded people to befriend to keep me losing.
  • SisterMidnight
    Options
    can add me if you like, congrats on your loss, I'm just getting back on track again, I've struggled no end with my weight since having children, but am turning 40 next year, so definitely dont want to be fat forty....
  • glesga
    glesga Posts: 2
    Options
    hi there im just on tonight ..and im greatly encouraged with your comments on well you are doing...hope i can do just as well xx