Just joined today :)

Hi everyone.

I've been quietly losing weight on my own for the last 6 months by making very small and easily manageable lifestyle changes. I have lost 25lbs, and gone from a size 12/14 to a size 8. originally, this was my goal but now that I'm feeling a lot more healthy (and happy) I see no reason why I can't lose another 20. I'm going back to college next month and will need a little extra push to stay on track.

I'm hoping this website will help keep me focussed and motivated on making healthy decisions, and maybe I'll learn a few things from other members success!

Replies

• kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Excellent job! Hopefully I can get that 25lb loss myself! Keep up the good work!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Hi everyone.

I've been quietly losing weight on my own for the last 6 months by making very small and easily manageable lifestyle changes. I have gone from 175lbs to 149lbs, and a size 12/14 to a size 8. originally, this was my goal but now that I'm feeling a lot more healthy (and happy) I see no reason why I can't lose another 20. I'm going back to college next month and will need a little extra push to stay on track.

I'm hoping this website will help keep me focussed and motivated on making healthy decisions, and maybe I'll learn a few things from other members success!

Wow! That is great. You can do it and this is a great resource you definitely want to take advantage of. There are lots of great people who have been successful on this journey and can give GREAT advice. Welcome!
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Good job ! Keep up the hard work :) It is awesome to meet your goal & keep it going with a new goal. I'm new on here as well, set me a goal of 25lbs. If & when I meet it, i wouldn't mind losing another 10lbs or so.

I will for sure you send you a request!
  • Great job! Thanks for the inspiration to keep going!