39 doesn't wanna be fat forty...

Options
I have been a member for years but have decided I really have to take some action, I am turning 40 next year and am absolutely fed up with being so big.

I have two children and just seem to have been getting bigger and bigger since having them,

my worst habit is alcohol, not that I'm always hitting the bottle by any means, just even when you have it a few times a week, its full of empty kilojouls and leads you to making bad decisions in food you wouldn't otherwise! I've decided that is the main thing that is keeping me fat, so have made a concious effort to cut back on that in a big way

Other than that, I' haven't reallly gone hardcore no fat no sugar, but I am looking forward to our summer when more fruit and salad veges will be available (Im in the southern hemisphere)

I am coming out of a long-term relationship as well, which I feel the way I feel about myself might have contributed a bit to that (although there are other reasons behind it)

so if any of you would like to add me, I'm happy to offer encouragement and someone to talk to

Replies

• stharrison23
    stharrison23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Dealing with my ups and downs too.. We can help each other.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I'm 38, almost 39...There was no way I was going to turn 40 the size I was. I'm almost at my goal, but I'm sticking around and I'm a great cheerleader, you can add me if you want :-)