Supplement Help E & E Pre-workout and Animal Cuts

Options
Hello,

I have been working out the last 8 months and have been doing well overall without supplements but I have hit a wall. I started turbo fire in may and have seen good results but I want to shed more fat and my diet is on point for me, plenty of fresh veggies with a balance of fat and protein and carbs. The only things I have taken thus far was a multi-vitamin and GNC be-hot vita pak. My schedule now requires that I work out first thing in the morning and I have noticed an issue with being alert/focused enough to get a good workout. I purchased Beachbody's Energy and Endurance Pre-workout supplement and Animal Cuts. I started the animal cuts today and I know they are high in stims so I am drinking a lot of water to keep hydrated. My question is should/can I combine the two and if so take the stim pill out of the morning pack to ensure I don't over do it on the caffiene? Or just space out the pre-workout and first pack? Does anyone have any experience with combining a pre-workout for carido and animal cuts? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!