82+ pounds lost! (with pics)

Options
jsherrill92
jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
So I've posted a similar topic here before but I believe it's time to update! I started my weight loss journey in February 2011 at 303 pounds and 6 ft. tall. Because I didn't take it seriously and was discouraged at how far I had to go, I gave up 20 pounds in and 10 months later. The beginning of this year it hit me. I used to play football (offensive line) where the bigger you were the better you were. I realized, dude, you aren't playing football anymore, why have a lineman's body? Since then I've been logging and exercising in some way basically almost every day. I believe the hard work has finally paid off! I am confident with how I look now. I used to hate EVERY picture that was taken of me. I now feel like the person in the mirror is the person that I am meant to be. This post is for all of you who feel that your goal is so far away that you could never reach it. I felt that way, but I promise you just stick with it! Losing weight this way takes an incredible amount of patience but the results in the end are worth it a thousand times over.

Around the beginning of this year:
7776113070_311e83586b.jpg

Today:
7776115806_68a5f2c2c5.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!