What gender stereotypes don't you fit?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• mistylovesmusic
    Options
    I love sports. I have two fantasy football teams. Baseball has been my fav. for life, hands down.
    I love shoes and clothes and fashion.
    I can change a flat, change my oil, and drive stick.
    I love make up, doing my hair, and getting dressed up.
    I got a drill for Christmas one year because I asked for it.
    My fave designers are Tory Burch, Tibi, and Shoshanna and I am obsessed with them.
    I fix more around the house than any man (outside my father) ever has.
    My favorite movie is The Proposal.
    I have 4 brothers and the scars on my knees to prove it.
    I love beer so much, I started brewing my own. The real deal - 5 gallon batches that require heavy lifting, that I do myself.
    I love getting mani/pedis and drinking margs with the girls.

I love being just as much of a tomboy as I am girly.

I think you might be my soul mate! lol
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I love going to the mall, buying clothes and shoes. Give me $50, tell me to entertain myself in the mall for the day and I'll spend the day finding the best use for that $50. When I'm in a funk I have to be real careful that I don't go out and max out the VISA.
    Haha I love this --->>"When I'm in a funk I have to be real careful that I don't go out and max out the VISA."
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    wrong thread
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I get along better with guys than I do girls. Love hanging out with the dudes.
    I loathe gossip.
    I love all sports.
    I always keep my nails short.
    I have a truckers mouth.
    I mow the lawn because I think it's fun.
    I have a hella good shot with a shot gun.
    I love sex. My libido is off the charts, craazy!
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    1. I love football and can have an intelligent conversation about it with the guys at work
    2. I like science fiction and I used to regularly play D&D
    3. I don't wear makeup and I don't "fix" my hair - what you see is what you get
    4. I only own 5 pairs of shoes - and two of those are running shoes. I only own one pair of heels - that have only been worn once and I hated them! Although I'd like to get a pair of FM pumps for fun
    5. All of the tools in the house belong to me and I'm the only one who knows how to use them
    6. I took a day off work to insulate and drywall my garage - by myself. I do all the projects around the house - tile work, electrical, plumbing, fixing the pool.
    7. I'm a hell of a negotiator, I used to be able to drink most men under the table, I enjoy the occasional lap
    dance and my coworkers say that when they grow up, they want to have balls as big as mine!
  • yankeesforever
    Options
    I value love more than sex. Not that I don't like sex - it is effing awesome. I just value love more.
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I love sports. I have two fantasy football teams. Baseball has been my fav. for life, hands down.
    My fave designers are Tory Burch, Tibi, and Shoshanna and I am obsessed with them.
    I love beer so much, I started brewing my own. The real deal - 5 gallon batches that require heavy lifting, that I do myself.

I think you might be my soul mate! lol

LOL, we obvi need to be besties!
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options

I can also shoot a rifle. My dad used to put my targets up in his toolbox at work. The guys always said his son was a pretty good shot... their mouths dropped when they found out it was my shot.