cashmandue
cashmandue Posts: 26 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Trying to loose the elusive last bit of weight. So hard to stay motivated. Hoping this site can help me figure out the gaps. :happy:

Replies

• Hi. If it's the "last bit of weight" to lose you can do it! You've come this far! I lost my first 20 pounds (8 months ago) and my 2nd goal is to lose an additional 10 pounds before my 45th B-day (March 2010). I haven't changed a darn thing! EXCEPT instead of power walking I am now training myself to run. I run during my lunch hour M/W/F and on Tuesdays I go to the gym (lunch time) to work on upper body weights and then sit in the hot tub. On TRs (Thursdays) I have Holy Bible Study and NOTHING, NOTHING replaces Holy Bible Study for me. BTW, I weigh myself once a month. I allow my clothes to do the talking for me and girl, it's time for a new wardrobe!!

My hubby is on his first day of vacation today. He called to ask if I wanted to have lunch w/him and our 3 year old and I said, "No, thanks. I'm working out today during my lunch hour". I did :wink:

Blessings! :flowerforyou:

Eva
  • It helps me to spend some time before a diet motivating myself. First, I get really mad at myself :angry: for allowing myself to become a big pile of flub. Then I get into the ol' do-or-die mode. Then I think about diets past and what went right and what derailed me and what I'm going to change this time to make sure it doesn't happen again. This site really helped me this time too. Love the food and exercise logging. Good luck!

Hank

39 down - 28 to go
  • cashmandue
    cashmandue Posts: 26 Member
    Thanks for the posts! I really am enjoying hearing others success stories - it's very motivating!!!:happy:
This discussion has been closed.