I am so utterly confused and frustrated.

Options
2»

Replies

• Squashypig
    Squashypig Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!!

Oh wait you want healthy options...my bad...:blushing:

Dark chocolate is good for you, as long as it's not loaded down with milk and sugar. I have a couple squares of a nice bar of dark chocolate on most days. Helps keep much worse cravings at bay. ;)

I also have chocolate most days. If I have calories left to spare at the end of the day then I will head for the fridge and have a few squares of my favourite - Galaxy Smooth. I agree, it definately helps you get over the cravings knowing that you CAN have some chocolate if you so desire. I have mine already broken into segments in a container in the fridge, so I just take as many as I allow myself rather thank having the whole bar in front of me. :smile:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    prepare your vegetables with olive oil, 120 calories per tbsp
    add lowfat shredded cheese to your veggies for 80 calories per ounce
    have a serving of nuts for a snack-160 calories per ounce
    add pb to your oatmeal or with an apple -200 calories for 2 tbsp

That isn't much more "Food" but it adds 560 calories. That's by simply sauteeing veggies in olive oil, adding cheese to them, adding a snack of 1/4 cup nuts, and adding pb to something you're already eating. Not much more bulk so it isn't going to make you any more stuffed.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I have found it hard to hit my minimum calories with just healthy food alone. I often eat a bit of peanut butter to bring my calories up. Occasionally, especially if I had a particularly good workout, I will go ahead and spend a few hundred calories on a yummy dessert.