Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You look fantastic! :drinker:
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! You look stunning and your body is to die for! Wow, way to go :)
  • kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Seriously bad *kitten*!
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look absolutely amazing!!! That is a true transforation!!!! Great job and thanks for inspiring and motivating all of us!!!
  • phatnotfat81
    Options
    Thanx everyone! It has truly been a journey well worth it!
  • njneedtolose
    njneedtolose Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Very impressive. Congratulations.
  • Hibiscus1984
    Options
    You have accomplished so much and look fantastic! Definitely an inspiration!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You look so fabulous, tone, strong, sexy, ..... every good word I can think of! What type of lifting program did you do? Something of your own or a particular program? How often are you working out and what type of workouts (i.e. all strength, cardio mixed in, etc.) Sorry for all the questions, but........You're a total inspiration for all of us!
  • vjt1976
    vjt1976 Posts: 43
    Options
    All I can say is WOW! You look amazing. I am inspired :)
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • ridge1980
    ridge1980 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!!!
  • yerfgirl
    yerfgirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So inspiring. You look fantastic. Congratulations.
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    wow, thanks for sharing your transformation. You look so great!!!!
  • hastinbe
    hastinbe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look amazing
  • fbandit14
    fbandit14 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    One of the best!!!!
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    What a babe! You've done a great job. One of the best transformations here.
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!! You look fabulous!
  • phatnotfat81
    Options
    You look so fabulous, tone, strong, sexy, ..... every good word I can think of! What type of lifting program did you do? Something of your own or a particular program? How often are you working out and what type of workouts (i.e. all strength, cardio mixed in, etc.) Sorry for all the questions, but........You're a total inspiration for all of us!

thanx! i started just by cutting back my portions in 2010, then i slowly eliminated junk foods (i still slip sometimes though), soda, carbs, etc....i never stepped foot in a gym the entire first year...all i did was walked laps around a nearby park. then after the first year i seen i really needed to start toning, so i began going to the gym and i kida just do my own thing. i learn from watching the seasoned people in the gym, lol. i'm at a standstill as of late, so i just purchased insanity and will be starting that soon. this will be the first actual program for me. hopefully i can hang with it.....currently i work out 4-5 days a week, for about 3 hours a day...i do about 1-2 hrs cardio and 1hr weights..(estimate)......thanx again, glad i can inspire,...if i can do this, trust me..anybody can
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    what was your starting weight?
  • brianjackdixon
    brianjackdixon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Nice work. Your before pic looks so familiar where are you from?

8439756.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!