Any toning dvds like 30DS that are easy on the knees?

Options
I tried the 30DS one day, and my knees started hurting. I went walking today and my knees are still hurting, so I wont be able to do the 30DS for a while. Any other DVDS that are similar?

Replies

• BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Did you try taking down the intensity... There are a lot of jumping jacks on that system and I know she said there was no modification for it but try walking in place. I don't know of any other DVD's... Good luck.
  • ArtemisMoon
    Options
    I would love to know this myself...I did 30DS for about five days and now I have a constant lower back ache and knee pain, so I think that routine was just much too high impact. Every time I start trying to workout seriously, I seem to injure myself, get frustrated with my lack of progress, and then start eating horribly again. Such a depressing cycle...so maybe once I heal this time (actually, still slowly recovering from tendonitis in my elbow...seriously, always something), I can find something I can do that I won't injure myself with, but that will still make me feel like I've had a really good workout.

So thank you for asking this!