New Rules of Lifting for Abs

Options
Hello everyone! I originally joined my fitness pal a long time ago, but have unsuccessfully stuck with it since then. A few year back I lost 80 pounds, mostly just by becoming active and changing my diet. I am not seeking to finally lose the remaining weight I carry and get down to my goal weight. I just started the New Rules of Lifting for Abs workouts this past week and was hoping to see if anyone else who is following the same workouts would care to form a support group for it! Feel free to let me know and we will let the motivation begin!

Replies

• chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    welcome back
    I dont do the same routine
    but feel free to add if you want! (anyone)
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of doing this along with the New Rules of Lifting for Women.

Any advice?
  • mrteufel
    mrteufel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! I've experimented with planks in the past a couple times, but was never much for core work, especially when I thought crunches were the way to go. I've done workout A and B both once now and I am feeling it! All of the exercises focus around core building movements, while also developing all of your other muscles.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm doing New Rules of Lifting for women now, and was planning on picking up Abs when I was done.

Thanks!
  • v70t5m
    v70t5m Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm on my third week of NROWFA, the first rotation. I've gone up with the weights for a couple exercises, but still cannot do a "real" inverted row for much longer than the first set ... wow! I'm really pleased with the book and plan to stick with it. (I bought it after reading a small portion at the library.)

Really, really like the warmup, and always finish off with a 20-30 minute run.

How are your workouts coming along?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm doing NROLFW, but looking into the Abs book next.