Just say no to...

Options
Girl Scout cookies. I bought a lot of girl scout cookies before i started this. I just got them today and already had too much! so... I have a plan. My husband will hide them from me and set out two cookies out for me before he goes to work and two when i come home from work.

that should work... right:ohwell:

Replies

• jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    Girl Scout cookies. I bought a lot of girl scout cookies before i started this. I just got them today and already had too much! so... I have a plan. My husband will hide them from me and set out two cookies out for me before he goes to work and two when i come home from work.

that should work... right:ohwell:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Oh, the evil that is the thin mint.

I think if they were anywhere in my house, I would have the ability to sniff them out like a bloodhound apprehending a fugitive from justice.

I can literally smell them just thinking about them.

Make sure he hides them well!:tongue:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    No hidden cookie is safe...not if it's a samoa! I'll find it....I'll get the dog to find it! I'll bribe people to find it......oooooh they ARE evil!
    Cowboy
  • Jump_Start
    Options
    Oh my god... my mom used to buy them in bulk! Making your hubby hide them is a genious idea...as long as you don't go looking for them :wink: Thin mints... mmm.....
  • Bdobrinich
    Options
    I say give them away if you really want to lose weight. Or freeze them until you've reached a goal and then maybe give yourself 2 cookies. :cry:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Haven't you ever had frozen girl scout cookie? Especially thin mints? I'm just lucky no one has asked me to buy any yet!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    2? if there was a box in the house, 2 MIGHT be what was left over (if I was full). That's the only 2 that would end up in my equation. Thank god I didn't see the order sheet.
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My niece came over last night with the evil order sheet. But they now have 100 calorie packs, I think it was cinnamon something. I bought 2 boxes because I have to buy something from her. I will sure miss my carmel delights though!:cry:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    girl scout cookies are deadly...
    frozen thin mints are fabulous.
    caramel delights and peanut butter patties....oh yum.

somehow i resisted the temptation to buy them.
  • adelespears
    Options
    they were selling them in the quad at school, and I bought a box of samoas.... I walked around with them for abou... half an hour, and then gave them back for the soldiers! lol... I just couldn't do it. I knew I'd eat the whole box.
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    you are strong to give them away... I gave some to my coworkers... but everyone is on a diet! I trust they will be eaten by my family members.. maybe i'll have a party and just set them out for everyone to eat.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    My daughter sold 200 boxes and I just got the last of them out of my house...thank the GOOD LORD! They are EVIL!!!:devil: