ugh...

greenstar1216
greenstar1216 Posts: 18
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I was doing so well today! BUT then I ate nachos :( I was under my calories for the day by around 200 so I wondered into the kitchen for a light snack. My boyfriend followed me in and suggested we make nachos! with cheese, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, jalapenos, sour cream...I know I ate more than my 200. I'm afraid to log it to see the damage :cry:

Tomorrow will be a better day. I'm going out to dinner though at a fancy steak house. I'm going to look up the nutrition before I go...

I just thought I needed to share my guilt of late night snacking.

What are your thoughts of not eating after a certain time?? Does anyone do that??

Replies

• It happens. I used to do the same thing. Don't beat yourself up about it.
    What I've started doing that has worked for me is after dinner (I don't eat after 8pm) I brush my teeth. Something about toothpaste and Listerine makes me not want to eat. And if I still have a craving I just drink a little water. Just a few things that helps me out.
  • meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    I totally am in the same boat with you today! My co-workers and I were discussing lunch and I suggested Subway. Well....they wanted hamburgers...and I CAVED! 720 calories later I'm way over for the day! But like you said, tomorrow is a new day and will be better!:flowerforyou:
  • crazyjkgirl
    crazyjkgirl Posts: 123 Member
    I had a similar incident tonight. I ate 2 rolls from Texas Roadhouse only to come home and discover that they were about 225 calories a piece! URGH.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    don't stress, you treated yourself, and homemade it's not so bad, factor your nachos and sour cream and cheese but all the veggie stuff is GOOD so it's not like it was a terrible snack, just maybe try to portion yours onto a seperate plate next time so you don't go over board.

PG:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.