My Progress So Far

Options
I've been healthy eating for well over 5 month now, MPF for just over 100 days and I can honestly say that keeping a food diary of EVERYTHING that you eat (drinks included!) is without a doubt, the biggest thing to influence weight loss.

Lets face it, the weight isnt going to just disappear without hard work. I quit the gym about 6 months ago because I was wasting £40 a month by going once a week and telling myself that those tiny beads of sweat proved Id just burnt off that McDonalds I had.. LIES!

I've completed Gillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30 & Killer Buns & Thighs and I can honestly say shes the reason Ive dropped 2 dress sizes, over a stone and many inches.. I believe intense circuit training for 20 minutes has been my answer, tie that in with a healthy lifestyle and your goals are soon within reach... I promise!

Lastly, my key rules are;

1) switch all fizzy drinks to diet, you wont believe how much sugar and calories you instantly cut out.
2) breakfast - I tend to take a small box of dry cereal to work and munch them at my desk, keeps me satisfied before lunch so no mid morning biscuits!
3) GREEN TEA! - i plateau'd at 10 stone for 5 weeks but as soon as I drank one cup in the morning and a decaf cup before bed, i dropped 3lbs in 10 days.
4) Up your calories if the weight wont budge - again, my weight plateau - instead of upping my exercise, I increased my portion size and it kick started my weight loss again.
5) Dont rely on tape measures & scales - Ive found the realisation of how much you've lost comes from photographs of how you used to look and how you look now, we see ourselves everyday and little changes don't become that apparent straight away.

I've still got a few more pounds to drop before I've reached my goal but I wanted to help some fellow fitness & diet friends who are trying hard. Some weeks when you dont see results, its hard and you feel like.. whats the point? - BUT when that day comes when you put on that pair of jeans and they aren't tight or someone gives you a compliment ... thats when all this pays off :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!