Ripped in 30?

Options
Hey everyone,

Been doing the 30 day shred and I love the workout, but I've reached my limit with Jillian's dialogue... anyway, would anyone like to start Ripped in 30 with me? Sometime soon?

Thanks,
Nicole

Replies

• maddiejonich
    Options
    Im going to be starting it but after I get back off my hols which will be 1st Sept??
  • ArguingVitality
    Options
    I've been doing it on and off alongside 30DS, but I'd like to start doing it properly soon. When were you thinking of starting? I'm on holiday until 27th, so I think I may start then!
  • 1n2m3g
    1n2m3g Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    September 1st could work for me!
  • jhner
    jhner Posts: 66
    Options
    I'll be done with 30DS on August 26, so September 1st would work for me too! Can you get the RI30 videos for free online anywhere?
  • maddiejonich
    Options
    are we going for the 1st of September then? I will need lots of motivation after my hols :tongue:
  • ArguingVitality
    Options
    1st September sounds like a plan then! :D
  • jhner
    jhner Posts: 66
    Options
    Was planning on starting this today, however can't find the videos online and don't really want to buy the DVD. Any suggestions? I thought about trying one of her other routines, but don't know if they're online or not...... bummed :(
  • maddiejonich
    Options
    I started it today and nearly died! My holiday has turned me into an unfit girl :-(