New

Options
Hi I'm new. I have lots to learn about message boards. Recently met my Weight Watchers goal weight of 145, loved the journey, couldnt believe how easy it was. I feel so good about this because I have used the diet tools to accomplish other goals. My self esteem has increased or 100%. I want to help others that would be the best reward.

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new. I have lots to learn about message boards. Recently met my Weight Watchers goal weight of 145, loved the journey, couldnt believe how easy it was. I feel so good about this because I have used the diet tools to accomplish other goals. My self esteem has increased or 100%. I want to help others that would be the best reward.

Congratulations on reaching your goal! :flowerforyou: It's a fantastic feeling, isn't it?!!! :happy:
    Welcome to MFP, you are sooooooo going to love it here! :love:
    Gotta warn you of one thing though, it's VERY ADDICTING! :laugh:
  • Makai
    Makai Posts: 43
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this fabulous site! Sounds like you have made great progress and can be an inspiration for us all.
  • fancydog
    Options
    Hi, Thank you very much. Like I said new to this I just discovered this page today. So tell me your story.:smile:
  • fancydog
    Options
    Hello,

Thank you and yes it is a good feeling. It was so much easier than I thought.