Summer 25-30

Options
Ive seen tons of threads where everyone is trying to lose 100 lbs or more and they all keep eachother on track!!! But i just wondering if there was anyone out there trying to lose 25- 30 lbs by the summer!!! and we can all track our progress in here and help eachother out!!!

AND OF COURSE ALL LOOK AMAZING IN A BATHING SUIT THIS SUMMER!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• nicole0177
    Options
    Ive seen tons of threads where everyone is trying to lose 100 lbs or more and they all keep eachother on track!!! But i just wondering if there was anyone out there trying to lose 25- 30 lbs by the summer!!! and we can all track our progress in here and help eachother out!!!

AND OF COURSE ALL LOOK AMAZING IN A BATHING SUIT THIS SUMMER!!!:bigsmile:
  • rballard
    Options
    I am trying for 22! I have a wedding in July but I am kind of feeling like its a lost cause. I have been working out like a maniac since this summer, usually 5-6 times a week. However, I don't feel much of a difference, everyone else says they can tell but I think they are being nice. I need to look hot in my wedding dress and in my bathing suit on the honeymoon so I am DOWN!!!
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    Yea, i'm down 8 and have 17 to go. It's been hard the last 2 weeks. No lost last week and weigh in is tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. It's PMS time. Don't like my friend:mad: . Anyway I feel very bloated so it's not looking good. Been working out 3 times a week. Drinking all my water. Watching what I eat. So if I stay the same, i'll be good with that. Wish me luck:happy:
    Tonya
  • RhondaV
    RhondaV Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have lost 13, and have 25 to go -- count me in!
  • diegelmansm
    Options
    I do have 100 to loose, but my short term goal is 30 by my birthday, June 25. I have 14 down!
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    My goal was 20... I lost 10 but I can't figure out why I don't see a difference. my pants still fit the same... I look the same.. I feel better though.. i guess that's all that counts. YAY! we can do this!:flowerforyou:
  • nicole0177
    Options
    well im 141 right now and i would like to be down to 110 at least by july!!! i hope i can do it!!! but i would like to lose 10 before i go away on vacation nextv month but id think that its going to happen:sad:
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I understand the thing about losing weight and not feeling it. My pants are not even lose on me or anything. They feel normal. Hopefully with the next few pounds the size will go down too :)
  • tjblack
    Options
    We can do it:flowerforyou:
  • nicole0177
    Options
    Yeah, I understand the thing about losing weight and not feeling it. My pants are not even lose on me or anything. They feel normal. Hopefully with the next few pounds the size will go down too :)

Ik i cant wait till i can fit into my old jeans it prob will be the best feeling because thats when you Know the fats gone!!!
  • tjblack
    Options
    Guess What? Even though my progress says I stayed the same, my scale said i was down 1/2 pound. :laugh: I'm very happy with that!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I am in.......my goal weight is 112-115.....but 120 will make me happy!

I have a wedding in September....

zen
  • nicole0177
    Options
    So today i plan on eating only the cals alowd for the day!!! not going overboard like yesturday!!! and going to the gym to work out!!!!

We are going to look awesome for summer!!!
  • nicole0177
    Options
    So i did really good how did the rest of you do 2day?
  • tjblack
    Options
    I did great. Of course it helped because it snowed again last night and I spent an hour shoveling!:wink: And still under by 50 cal. yea
  • tjblack
    Options
    Has it taken the rest of you a while to get use to drinking all that water? I think that I finally have the hang of it. I fill a 1/2 gallon pitcher in the morning and leave it on my island. So far it's working.
  • nicole0177
    Options
    I ate like 100 under my calories 2day and i did my pilates ball and went walking between classes so i didnt get all sweaty!!! and im gonna get a good aerobic exercise in before bed and then get up early and work out before and aftter classes.
  • kmaloz
    kmaloz Posts: 12
    Options
    Oh I like this discussion. I would like to lose my weight by summer. Support is a good thing. I am wearing that bikini no matter what. So I should hope that I will look good in it. If I don't....it's not my issue. I don't have to look at myself on the beach.

I can't even drink all that water. I pee enough as it is! My bladder is so tiny...and not conducive to travel whatsoever.
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    This is my goal. Unfortunately, since I started working out I'm still gaining the muscle weight. So hopefully it starts working soon. I'm trying to eat better, too. I'm a slow starter .. it's really hard eating college food and with all the pressure to go out and drink that alcohol.
  • nicole0177
    Options
    This is my goal. Unfortunately, since I started working out I'm still gaining the muscle weight. So hopefully it starts working soon. I'm trying to eat better, too. I'm a slow starter .. it's really hard eating college food and with all the pressure to go out and drink that alcohol.

Ik how you feel i keep gaining muscle and i can see that i have gotten tinier i just wish i could see it on the scale!!!! and ik what you mean whole pressure to go ive been trying not go out on weekdays!!! and try not to as much on the weekend i try to tell my bf lets just stay in (well until im thin, then im showing myself off):bigsmile: