Hi! Newbie here!

joyinlife77
joyinlife77 Posts: 36 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joy and I'm a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls, Emily (2 1/2) and Olivia (11 months). I'm super psyched to have found this site, b/c it seems to have some great information that will help with weight loss journey. I started at 180.8 pounds, as of today I'm 150.8, which puts me 14 pound under my pre-pregnancy weight with Olivia (DD#2) and I've got 6 more pounds to my pre-pregnancy weight with Emily (DD#1), but a total of 15 more pounds to get to my old (and goal) weight. I'm thrilled to be on the home stretch, but I know that the last 5/10/15 are the hardest to lose...

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! :happy:

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joy and I'm a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls, Emily (2 1/2) and Olivia (11 months). I'm super psyched to have found this site, b/c it seems to have some great information that will help with weight loss journey. I started at 180.8 pounds, as of today I'm 150.8, which puts me 14 pound under my pre-pregnancy weight with Olivia (DD#2) and I've got 6 more pounds to my pre-pregnancy weight with Emily (DD#1), but a total of 15 more pounds to get to my old (and goal) weight. I'm thrilled to be on the home stretch, but I know that the last 5/10/15 are the hardest to lose...

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! :happy:
    welcome aboard and good luck on your weight loss journey ... YOU CAN DO IT :flowerforyou:
  • Hi I'm new also. Sounds like you have it under control. What plan are you using to lose?
This discussion has been closed.