NSV X2

Options
Jkc9059
Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
1. I have had a really pretty summer outfit in a tote for a few years only wore it a few times when I was smaller. needless to say it has been sitting in a tote for a while. Tried it on about a month ago and it went back in the tote. Today I went and got it and put it on and it fits perfect!!
2. People are starting to notice my loss. Got to the gym last night and the trainer said OMG you really have lost weight! I said well duh, 33 pounds and about 27.75 inches. He said no since last week!! Apparently my hard work is finally showing because 2 others noticed yesterday also!! Yeah!! So exciting!

Replies

• kjones3535
    kjones3535 Posts: 139
    Options
    Both of those are great! Keep up the great work.
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Great job!! And yes, you can tell! I was going to tell you that Alyssa said when she seen you at work she definately could tell you are losing weight. Keep up the great work! Proud that you are doing it right!
  • raziyad
    raziyad Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that make you feel good about all of your hard work?! Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!