New Change 4 U- Week 3

Options
I posted a day early ladies but the challenge for this week is to get all your water in 64oz a day!!

The challenge will start monday and end sunday of next week so start thinking about it!!

Weigh in on monday morning and post if you need a push or a jump start or any advice!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Replies

• kryssy77
    kryssy77 Posts: 219
    Options
    Been doing good cant wait for the weigh in tomorrow!! Beside my depression i have been eating right and trying to stick to me cals!!!

We shall see girls...Weigh in tomorrow morning!!
  • kryssy77
    Options
    weight this morning was 215.8!! It okay i guess not losing like i was!!

Excited for the water challenge
  • Babygirl1988
    Options
    Sorry I havent in a while weighted in this morning and I am 193.8lbs. The water challenge sounds good I hope I can do it.
  • kimberly_sue
    Options
    sorry i didn't post on monday. i got your message kryssy but only today my internet was going crazy yesterday and wouldn't let me online. i weighed myself monday and i was 198.5. my sw 200.
  • kryssy77
    Options
    sorry i didn't post on monday. i got your message kryssy but only today my internet was going crazy yesterday and wouldn't let me online. i weighed myself monday and i was 198.5. my sw 200.

Great Job!!!
    Let us know how you do on the water challenge its hard but help you feel full
  • xStargazerx
    Options
    I finally found your new thread. Didn't realize you were making a new one each time. Any tips on fast ways to find it?

I gained some weight recently.
    Cw 275
    gw 176
  • kryssy77
    Options
    I finally found your new thread. Didn't realize you were making a new one each time. Any tips on fast ways to find it?

I gained some weight recently.
    Cw 275
    gw 176

I am not sure although i will always post it saturday or sunday in the motivation group of threads nice work...Good Luck on the water challenge
  • xStargazerx
    Options
    I drink a lot of water anyways so its cook for me...lol.. i drink about 24oz 3x's a day. Although I do drink some diet soda which I need to stop. Hope everyone is having a great week.
  • kryssy77
    Options
    im doing great this week!! hopefully it shows on the scale...