greetings from bonnie scotland

shellyk
shellyk Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
What a brilliant website pure genius!! Its so easy to use and what a revelation to see exactly where i'm over eating!!! and not trying hard enough in the gym! And its great to see all the support and advice from the members, becase that will really help!!! so i'm saying hello and hoping to give you all positive up-dates.

Replies

• sissy56
    sissy56 Posts: 108 Member
    Welcome - love the picture
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Hello ShellyK, myfitnesspal is the best website at keeping one on track & lots of great people to communicate with, & help keep you honest, if not you will feel really really bad. :laugh: Good Day! :smile:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Welcome ShellyK,

The closest I got to Glasgow was spending some time in Perth about 35 years ago on a summer trip during my college years.

This is a fantastic site. I hope it will help you as much as it did me.
  • schan
    schan Posts: 6
    Hi ShellyK, the website is the best isn't it - I was really surprised that some of the food that I thought was low in calories was actually high and some of my 'guilt' foods were not as bad as I thought. I lost 3lbs on my first week and never felt hungry! My next weigh-in is tomorrow and (judging by the way my clothes feel), it may be more good news :smile: .

I'm north of the border too and like the way that all your favourite food from the local shops is there. If not, you can add it to the list - How many calories are in deep fried mars bars? :tongue:

I hope that you have success :drinker:

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.