You just never know...

Options
I just found out that an old friend/boyfriend of mine committed suicide last night. And, while I haven't talked to him in years, I am very saddened by this news. I am so sad for his friends and family, and to even think about the pain he must have been feeling to decide nothing was worth it.

This makes me think about all my family, friends, and people I once knew... You just never know when someone will leave you with no warning. Please take the time to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. :heart:

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry ......hugs to you ... i know how it feels to lose close ones
  • BossyGirl
    BossyGirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My uncle commited suicide, and it really hurts. It haunts the whole family for years after. A girl in my highschool committed suicide when she was 17.....she got caught shoplifting and she was afraid of her parents, and it threw her over the edge. Im sure she had other issues going on but....its sad she was so beautiful.
    Part of my job at the hospital is to prevent people from commiting sucide. Its so heart breaking.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    How sad for everyone around him.
    I agree-we should always let those people we care about know as often as possible.