bad eating = sick

foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I have been eating really crappily lately. You can check out my food diary for proof. I haven't really been keeping it up to date well.

But you can see why I feel crappy.

I feel so tired I want to die.

As of right now, I am starting over. And I mean right now. I am going to eat even though I am way over my cals, my body needs proper nourishment, and vitamins or I just may go into a coma!!!!!!:huh: :grumble: :frown: :sad: :sick:

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    I have been eating really crappily lately. You can check out my food diary for proof. I haven't really been keeping it up to date well.

As of right now, I am starting over. And I mean right now. I am going to eat even though I am way over my cals, my body needs proper nourishment, and vitamins or I just may go into a coma!!!!!!:huh: :grumble: :frown: :sad: :sick:

Hello Loathesome, I just checked out your profile not the diary yet, but good thing you do not need to lose much, but then again when that is the case many of times it is actually more difficult not just for the obese trying to lose those last few pounds to normal weight. You also are very pretty. :wink:
  • NotSurprised

Hello Loathesome, I just checked out your profile not the diary yet, but good thing you do not need to lose much, but then again when that is the case many of times it is actually more difficult not just for the obese trying to lose those last few pounds to normal weight. You also are very pretty. :wink:

PSPSPS you should definitely eat an apple or two & get to moving to get it out of your system the candy or whatever. Have a nice day. :smile:
  • foxyforce
    thank you for that

i did lose ten lbs already. i know it isn't as much as everyone else, but everyone struggles at their own levels right? i cleared my ticker recently so I can start again and stop basking in my, what will be temporary if I keep this up, weight loss.
  • foxyforce

PSPSPS you should definitely eat an apple or two & get to moving to get it out of your system the candy or whatever. Have a nice day. :smile:

apples have sugar though?
  • NotSurprised
    Right I guess have some celery plain then. :wink:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    apples have sugar though?

Its natural sugar ..... and good for you ... i mean dont get and eat a whole bag of apples but natural good is good for you so have an apple
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Good luck turning it around. You CAN do it! :flowerforyou:
  • foxyforce
    thanks, and so can all of you!

i just ate some chicken, rice with hot sauce, and lettuce and cucumbers with lemon squeezed over everything. i feel much better already! i'm gonna eat an apple before i go, apparently they are great detoxers, google told me so!
This discussion has been closed.