If its too easy should I continue

Options
I just completed insanity. I did a Jillian Michaels DvD this AM. Nothing... It was a breeze. Should I continue? Restart insanity? Find something new? I know I need to start doing strength training.

Replies

• Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    try crossfit :)
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    What are you on? Body Revolution? I have not done insanity but week 1 and 2 of BR are pretty easy...Maybe go to month 2 and push yourself...jump higher, use heavier weights, ect...
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    i would move on! thats what happened with 30DS with me and i stopped. i prefer being challenged than thinking something is a breeze!
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    It was the extreme shed and shred... IT was so easy. I did it before insanity and it ws challenging. But this was way to easy. I even added weights the heaviest I have is an 8 lbs. my arms felt it but not enough to make me stop... What are some good ones out there?
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    The first thing to do is determine what your specific goals are and then pick an exercise regime based on that.
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Start lifting heavier. Your cardio endurance is obviously very high if youve completed Insanity. 8lb weights are relatively light. maybe you should try a program like New rules of weight lifting for women. Your constantly challenged. Upping the weight during every workout. Some women have been known to squat and deadlift over 150lbs All while keeping thier girly figures :-) Good luck in finding something that challenges you!