Birthday right around the corner

dlhamlin
dlhamlin Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
A friend at work told me about this web site to help me loose weight and a great support group. I had one last wonderful lunch (full of calories) with a friend for my birthday in a few days. But I am using this birthday to turn over a new leaf and start eating and exercising right for me, for a newer and slimmer me. So truly starting tomorrow I am going to track and record my meals, water and exercise regiment to get healthier for me and my family. So here goes......:smile:

Replies

• Sounds like a plan and a great way to assure you will have many more birthdays:) Hope your birthday is extra special, and go easy on the cake:smile:
  • It won't be easy but with this tracking record I will feel better about saying no thank you and will enjoy watching the pounds drop off. Cake and ice cream will only be the beginning of the many gathering we all will be facing this holiday season. I thought, why not now? A birthday is a mile stone so why not make it a place to begin something new. Thanks for the encouragement! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.