Ab's are made in the kitchen, not in the gym!

Options

Replies

• BlueEyesXoXo
    Options
    So very true. I see people waste all their hard work at the gym by believing they can eat whatever they want.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    AMEN! So are legs!!
  • HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have come to realize this lately...and decided to start some research on changing my diet. Any suggestions on books or websites? I have lost a lot of weight from working out, but I am getting to a point to where my diet is needing to change to get the results I want. I may be smaller than I used to be, but that is not all I want anymore. I want to be fit too.
  • wahwuh
    wahwuh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have come to realize this lately...and decided to start some research on changing my diet. Any suggestions on books or websites? I have lost a lot of weight from working out, but I am getting to a point to where my diet is needing to change to get the results I want. I may be smaller than I used to be, but that is not all I want anymore. I want to be fit too.

Check out Tosca Reno's "Eat-Clean Diet".
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Very true!
  • Nutrition1st
    Nutrition1st Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    A great place to look at magazines such as Women's Health or Shape. I actually started by reading Flex magazine when I decided to make the lifestyle change. Don't be intimidated by the guy on Roids on the cover. Go to the nutrition section. You don't need as many calories as they do, but you need those types of foods if you want to see better definition. Yes we can eat clean, lower carbs and eat whatever we want in moderation or do a million different things to "lose weight". But if you want to go beyond the scale, then you do have to eat right.
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I so agree
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I like how you put the 30%gym and 70% diet.... most people forget to mention you will have tiny, weak skinny person abs if you don't do ab workouts!!