NSV

Options
I started out January 1, 2012 with a New Year's Resolution to lose weight. My ten year high school reunion was looming and I needed to drop a few pounds to feel confident there. I weighed 175 lbs. (am 5'9" by the way). I set the goal to get to 160lbs. and through Zumba and counting calories on MFP, quickly got to that goal and made a new goal of 155lbs. I hit that goal in April, then fell of the wagon for a few months after my reunion was cancelled. I'm back on the wagon now, counting calories, walking, and doing Jillian Michael's 30DS and I'm down to 153-154 and trying to tone up. Most of my clothes are really loose on me and I was worried that I wouldn't have a decent pair of blue jeans that I could wear without a belt, so today I went to WalMart to get a fairly cheap pair. I picked up a 10 Long and an 8 Long. Well, guess what...... the 8 fit! I have never been in a size 8. I was a 12 forever and ever! I'm so excited, almost cried right there in the WalMart dressing room. Just wanted to share!

Replies

• Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is so great, enjoy those new jeans and rock them!
  • fabandfunat51
    fabandfunat51 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I am so happy for you! What an amazing feeling ... even in a Walmart Dressing room!!!!!

I can feel your excitement through the computer! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!